Guidelines for Arya Samaj Marriage
Arya Samaj Marriage will apply amongst Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs or Jains. Hindu marriage is solemnized between two Hindus. Muslim and Christian can convert their own religion into Hinduism with their own consent and free will and become Hindus in the Arya Samaj Mandir.
Documents required in Arya Samaj Mandir :-
- Documentary evidence of date of birth of the bride and groom (Matriculation Certificate / Passport / Municipal Corporation Certificate/ Driving License). Minimum age of both parties is 21 years Plus for male and 18 years Plus for female at the time of Solemnization of Marriage in the Arya Samaj Mandir.
- Separate affidavits from the parties stating their date of birth, single status and nationality at the time of marriage. (See the Performa of Affidavit) (Affidavits will be prepared by ourselves)
- 5-5 passport size photographs of both the bride and groom.
- Total two witnesses from any side along with their Pan Card and Identity Proofs.
- Affirmation that there is no blood relation between the bride and groom.
- Copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee
- Copy of death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower.
- Two garlands, One and half kg. sweets and half kg. desi ghee.
The procedures and rituals shall be carried as per Arya Mandir principles.